7-10m2 per litre depending upon the porosity of the timber, the first coat may use more.
Clear or tinted with Quantum Transparent and Solid Opaque Stains
<23g per litre> 23g>
Touch Dry - 2-4 hours, Recoat - 6 hours. In cooler or humid conditions drying times will be longer.
1L, 4L, 10L & 20L
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish.
Stir thoroughly before use.
Brush, Roller or Spray application.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all dirt, dust, grease and grime
- For best results, flood-coat the timber to achieve maximum penetration on the first coat. Allow to dry.
- Apply another 1-2 coats as required.
- Spraying: Airless spray recommended. Use a 0.33 to 0.38mm (13 – 15 thou) orifice, 10cm fan (dependent on job) with a regulated pump pressure of 350-400 kPa (50 – 55 psi) tip pressure. Back brushing is recommended to achieve an even finish. Use normal protection i.e. mask, overalls. Watch your overspray. Wash off with soap and water before it dries.
- Interior timber such as Cedar, Cypress, Oregon, Australian hardwoods and Pine Lining Boards.
- Ideal for wall panelling, furniture, doors, joinery and other interior woodwork.