Gloss & Satin
<96g per litre> 96g>
First coat - 10-12m2 per litre. Subsequent coats up to 16m2 per litre
Touch Dry – 30 minutes. Recoat – 2 hours. Light foot traffic: 16 hours. Normal traffic – 72 hours. (In cooler or humid conditions drying times will be longer)
4L & 10L
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish
Brush or roller (medium nap) application
- Ensure the surface is free of dirt, grease and loose material.
- Fill holes with wood filler and allow to dry.
- Sand to a smooth finish in the direction of the grain, remove dust.
- If required apply AQUASTAIN in the colour of your choice.
- Applying a minimum of 3 coats of MICROFLOOR, sanding between coats with 240 grit paper
- Previously coated timber: sand off all old coating before applying MICROFLOOR. Follow directions above. Note: always test recycled timber for adhesion prior to full application.
- Interior timber floors and trims