Gloss and Satin
<96g per litre> 96g>
First coat - 10-12m2 per litre. Subsequent coats up to 16m2 per litre
Touch Dry – 30 minutes. Recoat – 2 hours. Light foot traffic - 16 hours. Normal traffic – 72 hours (In cooler or humid conditions drying times will be longer)
4L & 10L
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish
Mix thoroughly with a flat stirrer for at least one minute prior to use and periodically during application. Do not shake. Product can be supplied premixed or supplied as additive for mixing. Add SLIPRESIST Additive for 4L – 60g Add SLIPRESIST Additive for 10L – 150g Note: always test recycled timber for adhesion prior to full application.
Brush or roller (medium nap) application.
- Ensure the surface is free of dirt, grease and loose material.
- Fill holes with wood filler and allow to dry.
- Sand to a smooth finish in the direction of the grain, remove dust.
- If required apply AQUASTAIN in the colour of your choice.
- Applying a minimum of 3 coats of MICROFLOOR, sanding between coats with 240 grit paper.
- Previously coated timber: sand off all old coating before applying MICROFLOOR. Follow directions above.
- Interior timber floors and trims.
- Adding SLIP RESIST 50 Additive to MICROFLOOR provides a coating suitable for timber surfaces such as stair treads, ramps and flooring where slip resistance is required.