Clear or tinted with Quantum Transparent and Solid Opaque Stains
Matt, Satin or Gloss
<46 g per litre> 46>
10-15m2 per litre. First coat may use more. (Coverage is dependent upon the porosity of the substrate)
Up to 5% with water or Quantum Wet Edge Extender to help mainatin a wet edge and reduce drag on hot days
Touch Dry - 30 minutes, Recoat - 1 hour. Full hardness and cure may take up to 7 days. (In cooler or humid conditions drying times will be longer. Drying time is affected by wet film thickness (WFT), the higher the WFT the slower the rate of reaction and the longer dry time).
1L, 4L & 10L
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish
Always test recycled timber for adhesion prior to full application. MICROCLEAR is best used in semi shaded areas.
Brush, roller (short nap) or spray application
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all dirt, dust, grease and grime.
- Sanding not usually required, however if grain raising occurs de-nib / lightly sand after the first coat.
- Interior apply 1 to 3 coats to achieve the desired finish
- Exterior apply a minimum of 3 coats
- Spraying: Airless spray recommended. Use a 0.33 to 0.38mm (13 – 15 thou) orifice, 10cm fan (dependent on job) with a regulated pump pressure of 350-400 kPa (50 – 55 psi) tip pressure. Back brushing is recommended to achieve an even finish. Use normal protection i.e. mask, overalls. Watch your overspray. Wash off with soap and water before it dries.
- Interior Timber such as furniture, doors, windows, cupboards, storage units and skirting boards.
- Semi Exterior Timber such as eaves, doors and windows and feature walls.