Refer to Quantum Transparent Stain Board
<45g per litre> 45g>
12m2 per litre on dressed timber & approximately 6m2 per litre on rough sawn timber
Touch Dry - 1 hour, Recoat - 2 hours ( In cooler or humid drying times will be longer. Avoid exposure to steam and condenstaion for 48 hours after painting. Avoid washing the substrate for a week).
500ml, 1L, 4L & 10L
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish
Stir thoroughly before use. (Note: Stirring the stain well before application is essential to ensure to correct colour and even application. If you are using more than one can, you should mix the can contents together before application to achieve consistent colour. Test the colour on a small section first to ensure it is what you expect).
Brush or cloth application
- Sand where necessary to improve imperfections. Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from all dirt, dust, grease and grime.
- Apply AQUASTAIN evenly with either a brush or a cloth, allow to dry.
- Finish with two coats of either TIMBRE PLUS Interior, MICROCLEAR or MICROFLOOR.
- Interior timber that has not been previously painted with a solid paint.
- Not recommended for previously stained or painted surfaces unless completely stripped and cleaned.